ARPOLA members save in-store and on-line – the best of both worlds! Members with only one rental property are saving hundreds of dollars. Larger owners or property managers are saving thousands. Here’s how:In-store
- 20% Off Every Day Low Prices On Paint, Stains & Primers: All ARPOLA members receive the 20% discount when they present ARPOLA’s Pro Paint Rewards number when checking out. Saving can easily reach into the hundreds of dollars or even more based on your needs. The number is available immediately after joining in the Member’s Area of ARPOLA.org.
- Valuable Saving Coupons: When you join ARPLA you will also be registered in The Home Depot’s Pro XTRA program. You will receive your first valuable coupon after completing the registration in the program. Additional coupons may come as often as monthly.
Volume Purchasing: You may be surprised how easy it is to qualify for volume pricing at The Home Depot. When working on a rent turn or when doing a needed property upgrade/rehab let ARPOLA through The Home Depot show you how you can save even more.
- The Home Depot Gift Card Promotion: All new members receive a $10 Home Depot Gift Card included with their Welcome Letter when they join ARPOLA. Please allow a couple of weeks to receive to receive your letter and gift card.
- Exclusive ARPOLA Home Depot Procurement Portal: This is a very special website. It provides ARPOLA members with discounts on virtually everything they buy – every time!. After you join you will have immediate access to this site where you will save up to 5% off The Home Depot price you would find at homedepot.com. Discounts vary by product category. The best part is it’s easy to use and you can pick-up in the store or have it delivered for only $19. There are great purchasing management tools, too.
- As part of the ARPOLA Home Depot Procurement Portal The Home Depot will be providing special pricing on product of interest to rental property owners and managers. These items carry a significant discount and are displayed on the Home Page of the Portal.
- Volume Purchasing: You may be surprised how easy it is to qualify for volume pricing at The Home Depot. When working on a rent turn or when doing a needed property upgrade/rehab let ARPOLA through The Home Depot show you how you can save even more. You can request Volume Pricing directly through ARPOLA’s Procurement Portal or in store.
Ready to sign up to be an ARPOLA member? In the words of our partner, The Home Depot, “Let’s do this!”
RentProtect is excited about our new industry partner affiliation with ARPOLA. For the past 12 years Investigative Screening has focused on taking an investigative look into applicant’s past.
In short, rather than wrongly relying on databases that often give inadequate or false responses, we perform a comprehensive nationwide in-depth search using Private Investigators than.
We believe you simply cannot take the hands-on, human element away from proper screening practices. Many instant tenant screening products count on the landlords to perform backgrounds, even though they are often not aware or do not have the tools to properly make informed decisions.
Below is a list of frequently asked questions:
How much does your service cost?
Our standard fee is $35 per applicant. We have offered ARPOLA members a discounted rate of $28 per applicant.
Is your product available nationwide?
Yes, it is available nationwide. Our product uses resources in all 50 states and tracks where you applicant has lived. We then extensively search the court for records pursuant to your applicant.
What is included in your search?
- The proper identification of your applicant. Did they misspell or change useful information that would alter our search.
- Full Credit report (if you qualify) or Sure Decision Product which will help you analyze your applicant fairly and recommend a decision of Approved, Conditional, or Declined.
- An easy to read and understand Criminal Record report
- Eviction Data
- Adverse Action letters for those that do not qualify
- Email notification when investigation is done. Turn around time is 4 to 6 business hours. Our investigators are on Mountain Time. We believe instant results are nice in theory but miss valuable records that could ultimately affect your investments.
- Move in Welcome Letter
- Resident Quality Index
- Electronic Applications
Does it matter if I have 1 rental or 100 rentals?
No, our system has been built for the largest management companies down to the person who just owns one.
How can we setup our account to ensure we get ARPOLA pricing?
Since our pricing is not available to anyone, you can access our special setup form through ARPOLA’s member area.
See why thousands of clients trust Investigative Screening and Consulting. Become an ARPOLA member and start using our services today!