ARPOLA is proud to provide our members with free rental forms and important documents landlords and rental property owners need every day. Don’t be fooled by other websites offering “pay as you go forms” for $15, $20, and sometimes $30. For $35 a year you can have unlimited access to 15+ invaluable state specific forms.
Our state specific leases, free rental agreement forms, and legal notices are provided through US Legal– the leading provider of current, state specific rental property leases and legal notices—and are available for all 50 states and Washington, DC. ARPOLA members have FREE access to the following:
- Residential Lease
- Residential Lease Application
- Notice to Quit for non-payment of rent
- Notice to Quit – expedited (Drug, etc.)
- Notice to Quit – Lease violation with no right to cure
- Notice to Cure or Quit – Lease Violation
- Non-Renewal Notice
- Lease Amendment – Change to Lease
- Inventory and Condition of Leased Premises for Pre Lease and Post Lease
- Landlord Tenant Closing Statement to Reconcile Security Deposit
- Lead Based Paint Disclosure for Rental Transaction
- Warning of Default on Residential Lease
- Tenant Consent to Background and Reference Check
- Salary Verification form for Potential Lease
But these forms don’t include all the legal forms you get access to with your ARPOLA membership. Members can also purchase thousand of legal forms through US Legal at a 20% discount.
Legal notices and leases do occasionally change when your local legislature enacts changes to landlord/tenant laws. Some of the above list of forms may vary by state. All states include a legal resident lease and all necessary landlord and property manager forms.
Click here to access the ARPOLA member area to begin downloading your specific, free rental agreement forms, leases and legal documents.