Arizona rental property owners, landlords and property managers need to use rental agreements and legal notices to follow the Arizona landlord tenant laws. A free, state-specific Arizona lease is included in your ARPOLA membership along with the Arizona legal notices and forms you will use most often. Should you decide to use a different lease, listed below are terms and conditions you should include to help you meet the minimum requirements.
NOTICE PERIOD TO TERMINATE TENANCY:
NOTICE PERIOD TO CURE DEFAULT ON LEASE:
No State restrictions
1 1/2 months rent Maximum
Inventory and Condition of Leased Premises for Pre-Lease and Post Lease:
AZ law requires the landlord to provide at move-in to the tenant a move-in form for specifying any existing damages to the dwelling unit and written notification to the tenant that the tenant may be present at the move-out inspection.
– (US Legal Forms Lease Clause # 51 and Inventory and Condition of Leased Premises for Pre-Lease and Post Lease Form)
Information Current as of 02/2011
How Can Becoming an ARPOLA Member Help You With Lease Clauses?
- Save money. Buying a state lease from most associations costs $15.95 or more plus most landlords and rental property owners often need additional legal forms that can be $9.95 each.
- Legal Leases and Notices. ARPOLA’s free rental agreements are developed and maintained by US Legal Forms attorneys.
- Save time. No need to search for the best lease at a low price. Join ARPOLA and have complete access to leases for all 50 states that can be edited in Word.
- Join and renew once per year. No need to pay for any leases or per use. Download any lease in any state–it’s included in your membership dues.