Ownership of rental property and investment properties complicates your tax planning, tax reporting and available deductions.
Most “tax professionals” and accountants do not have the qualifications to properly handle these complex reporting tax matters. Kingman Winslow, LLC combines the power of Tax Attorneys and CPA’s working together as a team to keep current on tax laws and achieve the best tax results for their clients. The key to Kingman Winslow, LLC’s success is advance tax planning, to develop legal tax strategies and risk management for overall positive results.
TOP 5 REASONS TO USE A TAX ATTORNEY:
#1 Advanced Educational Requirements:
- J.D., Doctorate in Law Degree;
- Tax L.L.M Degree (an additional fourth year of law school training specializing in tax law);
- Unsurpassed tax experience: years training in law firms, government, legislative process and “Big Four” accounting firm training;
- State Bar Association Licensed, which includes yearly professional education requirements,
- Internal Revenue Service Centralized Authorization File (CAF) Number, and
- Admission to practice in all jurisdictions of Federal Tax Court, throughout the United States.
#2 Protecting Your Legal Rights:
- Only Tax Attorneys are properly educated and qualified to analyze legal issues, assess risk and protect clients constitutional rights.
#3 Unparalleled IRS Audit Representation Skills:
- A Tax Attorneys specialized negotiation skills and training are unparalleled when representing a client in an IRS (or state) audit. Moreover, a Tax Attorney will file a Federal Tax Court case when necessary if the audit outcome is not correct and the facts and circumstances support moving to the next level. Accountants and CPAs are hesitant to do so and lack training to succeed in Tax Court.
#4 Risk Management:
- Tax Law is the most complex area of law and requires a professional Law Degree in order to correctly understand and apply the law to assist in avoiding risk.
#5 Tax Consulting That Will Save You Money!
- The combination of Tax Attorneys working with CPAs at Kingman Winslow, LLC result in tax strategies (using the most current law) that will save you money. Without the expertise in legal research and writing an Accountant is at a severe disadvantage. Accountants do not go to law school, nor are they trained to research, understand and apply the law. Moreover, while Kingman Winslow, LLC, saves you money in taxes they don’t charge more than the average accounting firm! Kingman Winslow, LLC offices has Tax Attorneys and CPAs on staff in each office to ensure every aspect of a client’s tax planning is addressed. The company takes pride in its service. The firm is an advocate for each of its clients. Every client can relax and know that their tax services are in the hands of a leading national firm. Kingman Winslow, LLC can handle any tax problem.