A property manager might be right for you because managing a rental is not for the faint of heart. The 24/7/365 on call needs of tenants can wear down even the most patient and collected landlords. If you’re not sure you can manage your property alone or think it might be time to turn over the daily responsibilities, a property manager might be right for you.
If you can answer yes to more than three of these questions you might want to consider hiring a property manager:
- Do you live more than 2 hours away?
- Do you have a full-time job (other than your rentals)?
- Do you have the patience to deal with tenants?
- Do you hate dealing with household chores?
- Would you rather not deal with the day to day of managing a property?
- Do you find yourself frustrated easily?
- Do you find yourself with little free time?
- You’d rather not interview tenants and market the property
Think a property manager will do it all? Most management companies can handle the operation aspects of rental properties but many aren’t equipped to handle the ownership requirements a rental needs. ARPOLA provides service for all your ownership needs like insurance, asset protection and tax planning.