Landlords and property managers might be surprised to find out a tenant can appeal an eviction. You should consider carefully and know your state and local laws. Here are some examples to consider: By Clint S. Dunaway Appealing an eviction judgment in Arizona [...]
- Does A Landlord Have to Give Copy Of Entry Checklist To Tenant?
- Dear Landlord Hank: How Can I Check On An Owner Of A Rental Property?
- Out-Of-Town Landlord Asking For Security Deposit Then Will Mail Keys – Is This Normal?
- Startup Company Tackling The Rental Property Maintenance Headaches
- Get Landlord Hank’s eBook “Renovating Your Rental On A Shoe-String Budget”