Landlords and property managers might be surprised to find out a tenant can appeal an eviction. You should consider carefully and know your state and local laws. Here are some examples to consider: By Clint S. Dunaway Appealing an eviction judgment in Arizona [...]
- Dear Landlord Hank: Do You Take Checks From Tenants For Rent Payments?
- 5 Paint Finishes And Types To Consider For Your Rental Properties
- Dear Landlord Hank: Do You Give Holiday Gifts To Tenants?
- How Do You Decide When To Show A Rental To A Prospective Tenant?
- Landlords Across The Country Missing Tenant Payments After Company Bankruptcy