Free forms are good for everyone, right? ARPOLA is proud to offer free forms to everyone!
Check out these great forms and download them today!
- Accepted Tenant Checklist: new tenants mean lots of new paper and forms to keep track of. Use this checklist to make sure you have everything you need before handing over the keys.
- Rental Standards: if you keep up with our blog, you hear me talk about rental standards all the time. So if you haven’t already, review this document and implement it immediately. It’ll protect you from some pretty hefty fair housing concerns.
- Potential Resident Checklist: this checklist you use in conjunction with the rental standards list. Make sure you have all the pieces you need to run a background check, make reference calls and organize the applicant’s paperwork.
- Move In and Move Out Checksheet: when a new tenant moves into your property or you are in the process of transitioning tenants you need to know what state your property is in. Make sure you use this checksheet when doing walk-thrus of the property. It is important to make sure you have a comprehensive list of the state of your property so you can itemize damages and make repairs.
- Distribution of Security Deposit: tenants want to know where their money is going and you need to protect yourself from claims of overcharges or stealing. And those types of claims can and will happen if you are not diligent.
Want more info on forms:
How to Create Rental Standards
Want to learn more about ARPOLA?